The Library is open from:
8:00am – 4:00pm, 3.30pm
Students may borrow two books for three weeks at a time. If you wish to have them for longer the librarian will renew them for you.
New/recommended books are displayed prominently around the library.
- Non-fiction books (ask the librarian if you need help to find some information)
- Fiction Books (shelved alphabetically by Author)
- Reading For Wellbeing May 2020
- Year 7 Reading List May 2022
- Year 8 Reading List January 2020
- Year 9 Reading List March 2020
- Year 10 and 11 Reading List November 2021
- Year 11 Read Before College March 2020
- SLS 2021-2022 Recommended Reads Year 7
- SLS 2021-2022 Recommended Reads Year 8
- SLS 2021-2022 Recommended Reads Year 9
- SLS 2021-2022 Recommended Reads KS4
The library has 24 networked PC’s which are connected to a laser printer.
The library also has chess boards and various games for you to do.
There are DVD’s, Audio Books and Playaways for you to borrow
You are very welcome to come in and use the library during breaktimes and after school, there are lots of new books for you to enjoy, come and have a look!