Ethos, Vision & Values
Thornden school is committed to providing a first class student-centred environment that enables all learners to realise their potential today, tomorrow and in the future.
We achieve this by:
- offering a rich, ambitious, coherent and sequenced curriculum that meets the need of individuals.
- creating and celebrating individual skills, knowledge and achievements within school and beyond.
- creating a safe and respectful culture that ensures all learners are physically and mentally healthy.
- employing professional and highly motivated staff who actively engage in a wide range of development opportunities to ensure learners achieve high standards overall.
- establish collaborative partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community to support the development of all learners personally, socially and academically.